The fact that someone has done business with you in the past is ‘proof positive’ they know know, like and trust you enough to do business with you. That’s a ‘proven commodity’.
With the ‘Know, Like, Trust’ factors addressed, you’re ideally positioned to now:
- re-sell a client on something they’ve needed from you in the past
- up-sell them on a ‘better way’ to do something they’ve already done with you
- cross-sell them a service their past services suggest they might benefit from using now
Sure, it’s easy. It’s ‘low-hanging fruit’. Yes, it’s a ‘No Brainer’.
So let me ask you a question, “why . . . are you not doing it more often?”
Existing clients are an asset. Wise practitioners treat them accordingly.
- The Importance of TRUST This week I attended a meeting where the importance of TRUST in business relationships was (again!) hammered home. The speaker,...
- Mission: Your Beneficial Difference This week will be focused on five (5) keys to getting better at marketing the services you offer. First up:...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.